Rajanna Trust registered in 1999 is the CSR arm of Amara Raja Group which commenced its activities in executing social service activities in the areas of Education & Literacy, Skill Development, Health & Nutrition, Environment & Natural Resource Management, Food & Agriculture, Art & Culture, Village Development, Employment, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Women Development & Empowerment, and more.
These initiatives are mainly concentrated in Karakambadi, Petamitta, Rangampeta, and Diguvamagham. The trust has emphasized the creation of Social Infrastructure in Rural villages of Chittoor district, by building educational institutions and amenities for the rural population, which resulted in inclusive growth and inspiring non-migratory living in the region. Rajanna Trust also extends support to flood-affected villages and locations to the best of its ability from time to time.
The Core Objectives of Rajanna Trust are:
- To promote Rural Development.
- To promote Research & Development in the area of Agriculture.
- To promote Modern Development Techniques in Agriculture to the Farmers.
- To promote Education, Art and Cultural Activities among the rural public.
- To provide and support Healthcare facilities.
- To provide help to Poor, Orphans, Destitute, Old aged, Handicapped and General Public affected by Natural Calamities.
- To provide and take up any other Public Charitable activity.
- To reward the eminent Personalities/Institutions who have contributed to the above cause and objects, and involved in the Social transformation.